1962 Olympic White Heavy Relic Stratocaster Nitro Lacquer
This wonderful Stratocaster has just arrived from Japan. It is a custom build from the Japanese shop 'Fat Guitar'. It's an all-lacquer fully-aged Olympic White heavy relic.
- Fingerboard Dark Rosewood (slab)
- Standard C Shape
- Vintage Frets
- Nut Finished with cow bone ultra-thin lacquer
- Gotoh Vintage
- Selected Light Alder
- Olympic White
- Body material was chosen with an emphasis on sound
- The painting is all lacquer
- Genuine Fender Bridge
- Steel block
- Handwired: Resistance value Front 5.8K Center 6K Rear 6.1K
- The lead wire of the pickup uses the precious lead wire of Western Electric in the 1950s.
- By adopting the lead wire of Western Electric for the vintage type pickup, it is a pickup that can output in a wide range.
- CTS 250K x 3 pots
- Internal wiring Fender genuine cross wire
- Condenser 1950s
- The strings are 10 to 46
- The string height is about 1.6mm on the 6th string 12F, and about 1.4mm on the 1st string 12F
Weight Approximately 3.28kg
Comes with a hardcase