Fender Japan Jazzmaster Limited Edition JM66G US Blonde MIJ 2012
Here we have a rare and wonderful Jazzmaster, limited to 30 pieces to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Kanda Shokai. It's an ultra-rare item with ash body, maple fingerboard, and anodized PG specifications.
It's been modded by the famous Tokyo guitar shop 'Freedom Custom Guitar Research'. The pickups have been replaced with Seymour Duncan and the tone pot has been replaced with FCGR Original. The Preset Tone switch is modified to the PU Series connection switch. All Modifications were outsourced to FCGR. There has been an extra humbucker added underneath the guard too!!
- Body: Ash (very rare for Jazzmaster)
- Neck: 1-piece C-shaped maple (also very rare for Jazzmaster)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5 inch (647.7mm)
- Frets: 21 vintage frets
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25 inch (184mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickups: Jazzmaster Vintage
- Tuner: GOTOH MHG-SD91 NI
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized Pickguard
We have given this a full pro setup and it absolutely sings. The neck is dead straight and truss rod is working fine. The radius is 7.25" and a is a medium C. The frets have been levelled, dressed and polished. The electrics have been carefully checked and lubricated. This is ready to go!
Comes with a gig bag